MEILLER tipping semi-trailers are sturdy with a long service life due to the use of high-strength materials and the latest production processes.
On account of its optimal low weight frame construction, high tipping stability and road holding improvements, the tipping semi-trailer offers an unexpectedly high degree of driving safety and cost-effectiveness.
- Payload optimized through low tare weight
- Best driving performance through low center of gravity and innovative running gear
- Long service life through low wear MEILLER tipper bodies
- High working speeds through high-performance hydraulics
- The continuous tipper body mounts distributes the weight of any payload size on to the frame uniformly
- Available in half pipe or box type construction
- Choice of steel or aluminum tipper bodies
Options & Add On’s
- Tarpaulin Systems
- Lights with LED technology
- Radio control unit
For more information & technical details, follow the DOWNLOAD CATALOGUE link on the top left hand side of this page.